Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally!

As some of you may know, when I was young and stupid, I never finished my Montessori training. In fact, I moved to Georgia with only 2 weeks left to complete. Yesterday, I drove up to Michigan and received my certificate from the school. Now I'm just waiting on the official one from AMS to be sent to me. Finally I have finished. Maybe now I can get paid more since that was the reason I get paid so low. Yes I know I'm a teacher (why we still get paid crap for educating the world is beyond me) and we get our summers off, but living on $850 a month after taxes is getting ridiculous. So maybe next year will be different if not here, then somewhere else. The next task (besides potty training Hayden *sigh*) is to get started on my Masters in either early childhood education or education administration this summer. Hayden and I went to celebrate last night at Friendley's. Chicken fingers and fries are the best kind of party food. His kids meal came with these funny glasses that he had a ball with. Glasses with handle bars, who would have thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment